If you are a driven, all-round achiever with an interest in commercial law, a Russell McVeagh Scholarship will place you a step ahead of your peers and provide you with the tools you need for a very successful career in law. We are looking for:
- All-round achievers with impressive academic results
- High levels of drive, enthusiasm, integrity and commitment
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral, alongside the ability to relate well to others
- The desire to be the very best in your chosen career of law.
If that sounds like you, we think you’ll be a great fit with us.
Russell McVeagh was the first law firm to recognise student talent and achievement through a dedicated scholarship programme. Applications for 2020 university scholarships will open in August 2019. Our scholarship offers the following fantastic benefits to give you a head start in your career:
- Financial assistance to help with the study costs of your law degree at a New Zealand university:
- $2,000 per year (up to a maximum of four years)
- The opportunity to have a work experience day at Russell McVeagh during your scholarship.
- A Russell McVeagh solicitor or partner as your mentor – to provide support, guidance and practical help throughout your time at law school.
- The opportunity to summer clerk at Russell McVeagh in your penultimate year of study.