|Location||Nelson, Nelson / Tasman|
|Listed||Mon 21 Oct, 5:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Receive on the job training & mentoring
- We offer learning & educational support towards a National Certificate
- Permanent entry level opportunities in a great NZ location
If you’re thinking about a career change or a manufacturing role that will challenge and motivate you, joining our Nelson team could be right up your alley!
What’s on offer?
- Permanent Operator career opportunities
- On the job coaching and training by highly dedicated industry experienced Manager’s
- Learning & educational support towards National Certificates & qualifications
- Various shift patterns & hours of work (depending on what suits your lifestyle)
- An awesome, supportive team culture an opportunity to develop lifelong friendships!
- An opportunity to be employed in a long term, primary industry within NZ
- Belong to a growing city, family oriented community with a relaxed lifestyle
What will you bring to the role?
- Commitment, energy and a willingness to learn
- A keen interest in practical hands on work
- A talent for all things mechanical (maybe rebuilding car motors is your thing?)
- A team player attitude with good, open & honest communication skills
- Manufacturing experience or;
- You could be working in the trades, farming, mining, engineering or;
- You may be a school leaver with achievements in mathematics or technical subjects at NCEA level and/or technical or trade studies with a mechanical focus
With a progressive team committed to producing high quality products to our customers, this is a great chance to build your career with us.
You’ll be rewarded with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package including medical care plan, personal insurances and a generous superannuation scheme with CHH contributions. Please go to www.chhwoodproducts.co.nz to find out more about working with us.
We’ll help you kick start your career with us in production operations! Please apply online and we’ll be in touch to explore your potential.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.