If you are interested in people, travel, tourism, hospitality then you may want to consider the Queenstown Resort College.
QRC offers the following courses:
- Diploma in Hospitality and Management (Level 6)
- Diploma in Adventure Tourism Management (Level 6)
You need to:
- be 18 years of age at the start of your course
- Have Level 1 Literacy and Level 1 Numeracy
- have 48 credits at Level 2 including at least 4 Writing and at least 4 Reading
For more information on QRC and the courses they offer have a look here Info-A-Guide-to-QRC
If you are interested in the tourism and hospitality industry and you would like to experience what it’s all about before you decide …. then check out Experience QRC which is a 2 nights and 3 days experience programme run twice per year. It costs $299 (all food, accommodation and experiences included) +plus your airfares to and from Queenstown.
You will have a couple of days of jam-packed activities in Queenstown or the Bay of Islands where you can experience QRC first-hand and learn about QRC College and the tourism industry and to gain some insights into what it would be like living and studying in Queenstown or the Bay of Islands.