The closing date for Subject Selection has changed (due to COVID)
Subject choices are now due by Friday 3rd September.
To make your subject selection follow these steps
- Use the information sent to you via email on the 13th August from Sandra Cahill (copy below)
- Remember SIGN in as the PARENT to be able to make your subject selection
- You may find this subject selection guide helpful when making your choices
Online Course Selection for 2022 Opens Monday 16th August at 10am via the Parent Portal
Course Selection is an online process via the Parent Portal.
We recommend you and your son make these selections together using your password below.
Students may login using their own password and select Favourites, however Parents/Caregivers need to use their own password to login and “Approve” the final selections.
ONLINE SELECTION INSTRUCTIONS
Student Username: studentsfirstname.studentslastname
Parent Password: xxxxxxx
1. Log in to the Parent Portal https://sms.nelsoncollege.school.nz/
2. Enter Username and Password from above
3. Click on Course Selection 2022
4. Check Useful Information and year level guides
5. Click Courses for You
6. Select a Subject – scroll down to view subject details
7. Click on + Select as one of my courses
8. Repeat Steps 5-7
9. Review My Selections – Amend if necessary and Approve
11. To logout click on son’s name (selections are automatically saved)
Please contact the Student Office if you require assistance with this process.